The ultimate Beef Rib
WHAT YOU NEED…
- 3-4 Bone Beef Ribs
- ⅓ Cup BBQ Rub
- 1 Cup Beef Stock
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
HOW TO DO IT…
- First, trim ribs of any hard fat on top of rib then turn over and remove membrane with a butter knife and paper towel, easy to remove, lift membrane with knife and remove with paper towel.
- Next get your smoker to a temp of 250℉/120℃.
- Apply rub to ribs and place in the smoker. We used Carnivore Candystore Black Magic.
- When the internal temperature of your ribs reaches 165℉/75℃ its time to wrap. Wrap your ribs in foil or peach paper and add little beef stock for a bit of moisture, then wrap tight and cook till and internal temperature of 205℉ /96℃ or until meat probes soft.
- Use a toothpick and probe meat, if little resistance when probing in multiple spots – ribs are done, if it is hard to push probe into meat – cook a little longer until soft.
- When ribs are done, open foil let a little residual steam out for a few minutes to stop the cooking process, then wrap back up place in an esky (which will hold the heat) or place towel around wrapped ribs and rest for at least an hour and serve.
- Finish with bbq sauce glaze to taste.
- Cooking time will depend on rib thickness and fat content, use temperature as the guide.
- Brush on your fav bbq sauce or hot sauce for extra flavour.