Classic Pulled Pork recipe that is easy to master
WHAT YOU NEED…
- 1.5 – 2kg Pork Collarbutt
- 1tbsp American Mustard
- Bad Apple BBQ Rub
- Drizzle of Honey
- 2-3 Knobs Butter
- 1 Cup Apple Juice
HOW TO DO IT…
- Firstly, apply a little American mustard as a binder for your rub.
- We have used Carnivore Candystore Bad Apple for this Pulled Pork recipe.
- Heat the smoker to 120℃.
- When pork reaches an internal temperature of 75℃ place pork in a deep tray with a cup of apple juice, few knobs of butter and a good drizzle of local honey, then wrap tray up and place back in the smoker.
- When pork reaches an internal of 96℃, probe for softness. When there is little resistance with your skewer, pork is done. Let a little steam out of tray, then wrap tray back up and rest for an hour.
- When rest complete, shred pork through the juices in tray and serve.
- Great for BBQ, Smoker or Oven Cooking.
- Perfect for juicy burgers, tacos, pizza or baked potato filling.
- Add your fav bbq sauce or hot sauce in for extra flavour.